Associate Director of Alumni Relations
DeSales High School seeks a full-time, outgoing self-starter to work with the Director of Advancement in fostering strong alumni relations.
Primary duties include serving as the moderator of the DeSales High School Alumni Association; coordinating class reunions; overseeing alumni events including the golf scramble, trivia night, and Golden Legacy Breakfast; managing alumni participation in the Phonathon while also taking responsibility for 50-100 assigned solicitations; executing effective alumni communications; and assisting with other Advancement projects and activities as needed. Hours will include occasional nights and/or weekends.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- A successful track record of building community through engaging others in membership activities;
- The ability to work collaboratively with others while taking the lead in the planning and execution of events;
- A knowledge of fundraising practices;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills;
- High professional standards in conduct and appearance;
- The aptitude to relate well with both high school students and adults.
- Bachelor’s degree and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required. Two or more years experience in fundraising and membership management in a non-profit setting preferred.
Interested applicants should send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Kentucky High School Certification and teaching experience preferred. This individual will work collaboratively with both department and grade level teams in a STEM Certified School. Interested candidates should email a letter of introduction and resume to Anastasia Quirk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head Archery Coach
Interested individual must posess a minimum of 64 hours of college credit. Send applications to email@example.com